carla & jordan























what a lovely day to be part of.... there is love and passion between these two that is felt by all. everything is followed by a big beautiful smile by carla & a truly special laugh by jordan. we went to the water where there was stunning light to create some images.. the sun would nearly set and we would find ourselves very cold by the end... but still the feeling was warm with love & excitement. i love so many of these images..  the light, the colours, the emotion made this my kind of day. thank you so much for having me be there.. for being so very sweet and fun.  wishing you the very best in your life together. blessings. 

1 comment:

Heart's Desire Jewelry said...

I love your work - every last frame of it. You make every subject fresh and beautiful. I wish I could have a do-over on my wedding day so that you could shoot it for me!