tessa & brendon


















i admit it.. this post is mostly to declare my love for tessa's dress. it is my happiness today. wow. what a magical gown.  there will be another post from this amazing day to follow.. i promise! spending time with these two is a dream. they are so in love. so kind. a wedding that i had been looking forward to for over a year.  you can surely see why in these first images. hold tight as the whole day was full of gorgeous moments...   for now feast your eyes on these! xos

4 comments:

73500 said...

wow Steph you are amazing I have been checking everyday waiting to see them thanks for posting them!!

Dara

StephK said...

What a treat! Her dress is magnificent!!! Can't wait to see the rest!

Jessi F-K said...

beautiful shots of Tess & Bren! <3 I can't wait to see the rest!

Genevieve Cave said...

WOW...what an amazing set of photos....I was there... and my eyes are tearing up...NOW... they look so beautiful.....!!! you did a wonderful job!!!! Genevieve!