the undeniable beauty of film.






i know i know.. its hard to believe it but its true. i shot some real film recently. and loved every second of it. then got back the negatives and loved  it even more. there is something isnt there? a smoothness that i have missed. oh film how i love you.  oh medium format how i have missed you. on a side note... how gorgeous is this family? it really does make me happier knowing they are together. forever! this is the second bit of imagery i have posted from this wedding. enjoy!

2 comments:

Kim Kalyn said...

Steph these images are incredible !! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them :)

StephK said...

Oh babe, I so get it. I miss the crunch of the shutter, winding my Pentax with my thumb and hearing the film advance...so good.

These pics are spectacular! Beautiful.