gordons beach at high tide.






















i just love this last shot... it makes me giggle... this series made just a week before christmas during an oddly warm afternoon beach trip. a point of interest should be the second frame.. which was shot in a jaguar den. seems unreal.. but madison is all over those jaguars! love that imagination... i hope these photographs make shannon happiest as they are a gift to her from her family. thank you for having me out.. the delicious latte that followed... the hugs and trusting me to make these for you. hold tight for more! happy new year to each of you. xos

6 comments:

gem said...

wow! where do i start? the ones of dawn and dale - wow, dawn, you look so beautiful! the ones of doug and shannon are so great! adrian and nora look so happy with their new daughter. the last group picture so fun! the picture of doug and shannon with their granddaughters - aww! and madi is the cutest kid ever! jaguar den! i know shannon will just love these!

dawn said...

i love them steph!!!!!my mom loves them too, she said it was her best present ever. I think they are the best pictures ever taken of my dad - so special! I can't wait to do my pictures in february/march!

jikel keys said...

GORGEOUS, Steph is once again amazing and such a beautiful family. oxxoox

stephanie rae said...

um... i love you all for many reasons but right now especially for the comments. so happy to know you are dawn & co~ xos

Shannon said...

I just love my Christmas present - the best ever! Best pictures that Doug and I have ever had! Thank you to my family for this wonderful gift.
Shannon

Adrian said...

Thank you very much for the special pictures Steph. You did a fantastic job! Have a great New Year.