school days. high school days that is....





a few months ago my mum sent me these... they were sent to her by my beautiful friend charmaines mother. i saw them again today and had to post them. we made these in my bedroom with my bedroom lamps! i would have processed this film and printed these images in my high school art teachers office. oh 1992 what a fun time! i really knew so little about photography, making photographs, the way a camera works.... but what i did know was that i loved photography. and taking photographs. thanks to all my friends and especially my sister who modeled hours of their lives in my bedroom... that really was how it all started. bless them! xos

2 comments:

StephK said...

oooooooooh, I love it.

mamakatrina said...

Steph,
I did the same thing! Hung a white sheet over the door of the closet and set up lamps...
What a fun idea to post them.
And, once again, I love looking at your photographs, makes me want to get married again so you can photograph it...that or have another baby!