vintage love...













this was a dreamy session. petrina had been dreaming of this since she stepped foot in this space. of course she did the makeup but she also styled the shoot.. collecting amazing pieces from amazing sources. everything really came together. fabulous work by so many people. ila came out and shot some film as well as did the most stunning hair.. my dream hair really. thank you to jonathan for access to the space, and being an overall great host. also thank you to both justus and aleasha for playing the roles and creating such beautiful imagery to capture.

4 comments:

Willies said...

aaahhh!!! I LOVE this session. So gorgeous, so romantic - oh I just love it!

Kim Spears said...

Some of my fave images of yours ever !!! These are incredible Steph :)

mums said...

what fun - like making a movie!

StephK said...

These are haunting! So stylish!! I feel like he's leaving on a flight and she's torn apart by his departure...

p.s. can I have that hair too please? Thanks.